[jadmin] Jabberd2-s9 Session Manager Memory Leak

Billy Gray billy.zophar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 22:25:51 CDT 2005

Rafal,

A nice fellow named "Lemming" posted a patch recently for session
manager, to lower it's memory consumption.  The patch should be over
in bugzilla by now.

If you search back in the archives just a couple of weeks on this
list, you'll find Lemming's patch and associated discussion.

Does anybody have a copy of that discussion/patch for Rafal?

Billy