[jadmin] Script to migrate from Jive Messenger to jabberd 1.4 or 2

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Sun Aug 7 14:39:50 CDT 2005

Op zaterdag 06 augustus 2005 21:37, schreef Matt Tucker:
> Sander
>
> > Do someone know if there exists a script to migrate from Jive
> > Messenger to jabberd 1.4 or 2?
>
> Not sure anyone has asked for this before? I assume you'd be looking to
> go from Jive Messenger to ejabberd?

Migrating to jabberd 1.4 xml files or to jabberd2+mysql is already enough for
me. :-)

> I don't know of any direct tools to
> do that but the User Import/Export plugin can be used to easily get data
> in and out of Jive Messenger as XML. You can find it at:

Yes, I already know about that. I just wanted to know if somebody already made
a script to translate such an XML file into a jabberd 1.4 files.

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
xmpp:sander at l4l.be

ejabberd, the expandable Jabber daemon. --
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/