[jadmin] Yahoo-Transport

Etienne LAVANANT Etienne.Lavanant at int-evry.fr
Mon Aug 8 09:50:08 CDT 2005

Selon Daniel Henninger <jadestorm at nc.rr.com>:

> There actually is a JEP that should address this.  I haven't looked at it
> yet but it's certainly better than getting 100 subscription requests.  ;D
> I forget what it's called.. but it was the "competition" for his roster
> subsync JEP.  Basically it's some sort of packet like you are talking
> about ... it sends a group of things and says "do you want to subscribe to
> all of these?".  *laugh*  maybe someone can remind me what JEP it is and I
> can look at it some more...
>

> Daniel

I think you are talking about this one :
http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0144.html

It would allow the gateway to give roster items (more likely, the roster from
the proprietary protocol) to the user. The selected roster items would then be
added all at once in the user's roster and according presence subscription
queries would be sent by the user's client.

--
Etienne