[jadmin] [Fwd: Help]

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Aug 11 09:19:05 CDT 2005

Forwarding to the list...

/psa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Help
Date: 	Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:02:52 -0300
From: 	Francisco <hernandi at sfil.com.br>
To: 	<jadmin-owner at jabber.org>

Hi.
I am making one new logger for jabber.
But I cannot get messages in especified user acount that i create in
route-user.xml and config in route.xml.
I create one acount in route-user.xml, and in mysql db,a an I can loging
in jabber from telnet, or any clientes.
But cannot get any messages been forward to me from there(all messages
to msglog user, in this case, just normal messages send directly to msglog).
Whats is worng?
How i need conenct to jabber server to get all packets?
I am connecting in a client style, in 5222 port, in my jabber 2 server.
I enable the aci log option.
I just want to know where connect right, or where find information how
to connect to route.

Thanks
Hernandi