[jadmin] Jabberd2+Multi-Domain AD (M$)

Guilherme Veloso Neves Oliveira velosologan_linux at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 15 08:42:37 CDT 2005

Dear Jeff,

thanks for your help!!!! I was config the file c2s.xml mistaked!!!

Now, the autentication in multi-domain are function 100%!!!!!!

One more time, thanks!!!!

[ ]'s

Guilherme Veloso

"Costa, Jeff" <jcosta at lendlease.com> escreveu:
To get Jabber2 to authenticate in a multi-domain AD infrastructure, you
need to point it to the AD Global Catalog on port 3268 in the c2s.xml
file, like this:

your_server_name

3268

"This email (including any attachments) is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy, use, disclose, distribute or rely
on the information contained in it. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the
email from your system. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to
this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to
you. Lend Lease does not guarantee that this email or the attachment(s)
are unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other defects. Lend Lease
may monitor incoming and outgoing emails for compliance with its Email
Policy. Please note that our servers may not be located in your country."