[jadmin] [jdev and jadmin] service user login, server conf and gateway charsets

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 18 07:23:50 CDT 2005

Howdy,

As PyICQ stands in it's SVN right now, it does do separate encoding
per user -but- does not have a good way of setting it.  I tried to
implement setting this via the registration form and found that the
registration form only allows specific variables.  Oleg, I'm curious
to know what client you are using that allows you to even see the
encoding field.  =)  Psi doesn't show it to me.  Anyway, I had
planned on implementing it another way . . . perhaps via ad-hoc
commands.  At this time, the global encoding is the only 'official'
method that works.  If you can find a way of setting the per-user
encoding, that does work as well.

Daniel

--
"The most addictive drug in the world is music."
      - The Lost Boyz