[jadmin] ejabberd 0.9.8 released

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Sun Aug 21 10:17:11 CDT 2005

Op zondag 21 augustus 2005 10:28, schreef Martyn Baker:
> Hi Mickael
>
> I noticed that the windows binaries for 0.9.8 haven't appeared yet. Do we
> have an ETA ?

From the downloads page on the website: "The installer for ejabberd 0.9.8 is
not yet listed on the link above." ( http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/download ). So
you can already download it from
http://sgolovan.nes.ru/tmp/Ejabberd-0.9.8.exe

> Also, form what I read, message logging appears to be built in to this
> version - is this correct ?

No, it isn't. A messages trace is only in J-EAI. Though you can use
Bandersnatch to log messages:
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/install-bandersnatch

You can also file a request in ejabberd's bug tracker to port the J-EAI module
to ejabberd (or try it yourself; it is maybe not that much work):
http://www.jabber.ru/bugzilla/index.cgi

<snip>

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.