[jadmin] Live chat support

Matt Tucker matt at jivesoftware.com
Tue Aug 23 14:53:01 CDT 2005

Pat,

We created a JEP and product to support just this functionality. The JEP
is http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0142.html, and the product is Jive
Live Assistant: http://www.jivesoftware.com/products/liveassistant.

Live Assistant lets you setup queues, routing rules, and integrates with
CRM and Knowledge Bases on the agent side.

Live Assistant currently only works with the Jive Messenger XMPP server,
but we'll soon support integration with other servers.

Regards,
-Matt