[jadmin] Problem with LDAP authentication

Lauro, John jlauro at umflint.edu
Thu Aug 25 10:54:57 CDT 2005

Previosly you stated:  I figured out that my DN is: cn=DOSZTAL
ANDRAS,ou=RENDSZEREINTEGRACIO,dc=albacomp,dc=hu
And from c2s.xml you posted: <basedn>dc=albacomp,dc=hu</basedn>

You probably need to either add ou=RENDSZEREINTEGRACIO to the BASEDN,
or alternatively you could try the patch in bug 86, which essential
says use the results anyways, even if LDAP_OPERATIONS_ERROR is
returned from the search.