[jadmin] Re: Trouble with internet communications on jabberd-2.0s9

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Thu Aug 25 12:33:12 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 19:14 +0200, Stephen Marquard wrote:
> I was able to successfully connect to your server from 2 other servers that I
> run. Did you resolve the problem somehow
Stephen,

Yes, about 30 minutes ago I realized that I had incorrectly put port
5222 (instead of 5269) for the _xmpp-server._tcp SRV record.  That
explains the connections to port 5222 and the failed dialback.

Thanks for the quick response and the check!  Everything looks pretty
happy to me now.

/BAK/