[jadmin] Load testing

Leonard, Eddie eddie.leonard at firstcitizens.com
Thu Aug 25 16:57:52 CDT 2005

Hello everyone.  I'm trying to do some load/performance testing on my
Jabberd2.0s9 servers and have not had a lot of luck.  I have found three
different references to things used:

http://tsunami.idealx.org/index.en.html
<http://tsunami.idealx.org/index.en.html>
http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/jabberd/2004-August/001879.html
<http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/jabberd/2004-August/001879.html>
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/benchmark <http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/benchmark>

However; I have had little success in getting any of these to work.  Does
anyone have any pointers or documentation to assist?  Thanks.

Eddie Leonard
System Engineer II
Tel: 919.716.8381
Pager: 919.874.5225
eddie.leonard at firstcitizens.com <mailto:eddie.leonard at firstcitizens.com>

First Citizens Bank

Web Site <http://www.firstcitizens.com/>

 100 E. Tryon Road, Raleigh, NC 27611

This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.