AW: [jadmin] jabber proxy in DMZ

Popp, Marc marc.popp at
Fri Aug 26 02:08:03 CDT 2005

Hi fRANz,

A normal https proxy can do this. We've done it with squid and ejabberd.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: jadmin-bounces at [mailto:jadmin-bounces at] Im Auftrag von fRANz
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. August 2005 17:57
An: jadmin at
Betreff: [jadmin] jabber proxy in DMZ

I'm looking for a DMZ proxy system that connect Internet users to an internal jabberd server.
Internal jabberd server already support SSL.

Actually, I don't find anything "jabber related" only as proxy solution. Is it possible to do with stunnel? HaveI to copy internal's .pem jabberd key in DMZ host?

Thank you,
jadmin mailing list
jadmin at