[jadmin] Google Talk federation policy proposal

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Fri Aug 26 05:17:12 CDT 2005

Well I have the same opinion! It is something to do with us and we should
decide what Google does with their IM Servers. We shouldn't accept Googles
policy without negotiating.
But a blog is quite slow for discussing. I think it should be discussed in an
MUC Room. For that reason I have opened one today.

So feel free to join: jadmin at conference.im.flosoft.biz

Florian Jensen