[jadmin] Google Talk federation policy proposal

Etienne LAVANANT Etienne.Lavanant at int-evry.fr
Fri Aug 26 06:41:57 CDT 2005

Selon Wijnand Wiersma <wwiersma at gmail.com>:

> I do agree with you, it is a potential spam problem.
>
> Now I just have to find a better way :-)

I think any way that cannot be automated would fit.

On most e-mail services providers, you now have an image with figures which are
hard to recognize for a robot but easy for a human being. I think such a system
could be used.

Of course other systems may also fit but this is the only one that I can think
of and is already widely deployed.

--
Tiennou