[jadmin] Logged in user

Samuel Penn sam at glendale.org.uk
Fri Aug 26 15:17:43 CDT 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 20:21, b h wrote:
> so, please upgrade, but still not really a solution to
> your goal,

Okay, I've upgraded... sort of. When I try and run jabberd I now get:

JBRD: debug on
JBRD: version(2.0s9)
JBRD: config_dir(/etc/ports/jabberd)
JBRD: LaunchJob: router -> /usr/local/bin/router
-c /etc/ports/jabberd/router.xml -D
JBRD: LaunchJob: resolver -> /usr/local/bin/resolver
-c /etc/ports/jabberd/resolver.xml -D
JBRD: LaunchJob: sm -> /usr/local/bin/sm -c /etc/ports/jabberd/sm.xml -D
JBRD: LaunchJob: s2s -> /usr/local/bin/s2s -c /etc/ports/jabberd/s2s.xml -D
JBRD: LaunchJob: c2s -> /usr/local/bin/c2s -c /etc/ports/jabberd/c2s.xml -D
ERROR: router died.  Shutting down server.
JBRD: Got a signal... pass it on.
JBRD: It was a TERM.  Shut it all down!

I've moved my old config files to the new location (/etc/ports/jabberd
instead of /etc/jabberd), merged the differences as best I can, but
I'm not getting any other logging (it should be logging to syslog, which
it did before the upgrade, but it isn't) so I can't see why the router
is dying.

Are there any big gotcha's in the differences between 2.0s2and 2.0s9
as far as OpenBSD goes?

--
Sam.                                      http://www.glendale.org.uk/