[jadmin] Google Talk federation policy proposal

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Fri Aug 26 16:25:48 CDT 2005

This will end in a big mess with modificated Blacklists and no server trusting
no other server. This will even give more problems with the Jabber Server
connectivity. So you'll have for example:

Server1 can connect to: Server 3 and Server 4
Server2 can connect to: Server 1 and Server 3
Server3 can connect to: Server 1 , Server 2 and Server4
Server4 can connect to: Server 2.

So many connections are one way only. Just because the blacklist are modified
or they are out of date.
Jabber is about bringing people together! Not with X limitations.
So just enable personal contact list blocking as in RFC 3921.

--
Flosoft.biz