[jadmin] User Rights and Prevention

Paul C. PaulC at Car-Part.com
Thu Oct 6 08:37:20 CDT 2005

We use it in our tech support group.  We don't have an automated voice
system, as our company prefers that our customer get a person right off
the bat , so our "phones" group joins the tech support chat room, says
"I have XXXX account on the line with [insert problem], who is
available".  then the group fights for the phone call (yeah right). Its
also a good way (with away messages) to tell if someone is available.
Using a "MOTD" is a faster way than email to get announcements out to a
group of people.