[jadmin] User Rights and Prevention

Paul C. PaulC at Car-Part.com
Thu Oct 6 10:32:27 CDT 2005

Also, as long as you don't have other transports enabled, i can't
imagine it would be that big of a deal. At least they're not
conglomerating around the water cooler, men's room, or break room
anymore. they are at their desks where they can receive calls, read
emails, etc. Its called multitasking and I'm pretty sure most people can
do it :)