[jadmin] Recent Yahoo Changes / Transport issues ?

Jacob Pechenik jpechenik at yellowjacketsoftware.com
Mon Oct 10 07:03:08 CDT 2005

Starting Oct. 6 at about 9:15 a.m. ET, our Yahoo transport (v 2.3.2 running
under jabberd 1.4.3) will lock up and use 100% of CPU until it is force
killed
(kill -9). This has happened 3 times since then. The transport worked very
well for over a year, so I ' m wondering if this is due to a recent Y!
protocol change that is not currently handled by 2.3.2 of the transport.

Has anyone seen a similar problem? and/or have information on a fix?

Thanks,

Jacob

Jacob Pechenik

jpechenik at yellowjacketsoftware.com