[jadmin] Recent Yahoo Changes / Transport issues ?

Jacob Pechenik jpechenik at yellowjacketsoftware.com
Mon Oct 10 17:36:57 CDT 2005

>> I have seen this issue occur also. I'm researching it, but I can't find
>> a reproducable case. After some restarts, the transport runs fine, but
>> at other times, the CPU goes up, and the login does not occur.

>> When I have a better idea what's happening, I'll post our to the list.

Hi Paul,
Good luck researching this issue.  If it would help, we could probably
deploy a version of the transport that had more diagnostics and logging
enabled.  We're seeing it about once per day for the last 3 weekdays.
Unfortunately we don't know enough to debug this ourselves right now.
Thanks,
Jacob