[jadmin] Custom SQL

Simon G synced0 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:57:50 CDT 2005

Hey gang.
 My migration from 1.4.2 to 2.0 has gone smoothly. I decided to write my own
migration tool in C# so it could run on windows/linux/etc and it worked
great. Thanks everyone for the help throughout.
 I'm using mysql for all my storage.
 I'm now at the stage where I'm integrating Jabber with another service.
When a jabberid has been registered as a new user, I need to insert into
another table. Is there any easy way to do so with Jabberd 2.0? As far as I
know MySQL 4 doesn't support triggers so I can't do a trigger when a record
in authreg has been inserted.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks in advance.