[jadmin] announce: the jabber upwatch project

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Sun Oct 16 03:24:03 CDT 2005

Op zaterdag 15 oktober 2005 04:10, schreef Wijnand Wiersma:
<snip>
> The reason why I announce this already is because I want feedback!
> There is much to improve in the webinterface and when I say much I mean
> much! And I want to be absolutely sure the probes really notify you when
> needed, although I am almost sure about that.

1) Operating System: why don't you use Software Version
(http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0092.html) to retrieve this information?

2) I have a dynamic IP; so I need to be able to enter the domain name in the
probes, which is not yet possible.

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
xmpp:sander at devrieze.dyndns.org

ejabberd, the expandable Jabber daemon. --
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/