[jadmin] Re: ejabberd / jabberd2 memory comsumption

Conrad Burger conrad.burger at swistgroup.com
Mon Oct 17 05:32:10 CDT 2005

Click here to view our e-mail legal notice:
http://www.swistgroup.com/email.htm or call: +27 21 888 7920
Just wonder.... what are the biggest jabberd2 and ejabberd installations around?
Where the metric is concurrent online users.

I currently have a jabberd2 installation with about 9000 concurrent users. (sm
size = 860MB)