[jadmin] Virtual Hosting and External Authentication

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 20 20:17:32 CDT 2005

I'm storing the cyrus auth data in sasldb2.  I didn't want to use the
system passwords since the users of jabber and cyrus won't be logging
into the machine directly.  I'm not aware of a jabber auth mechanism for
accessing sasldb2 directly.  Is there one?  Or would there be some other
common ground easy to set cyrus and jabberd to both auth against
separate from the system password file?

Joel