[jadmin] Enable debugging in jabberd.rc

Costa, Jeff jcosta at lendlease.com
Tue Oct 25 14:04:06 CDT 2005

The s9 source tarball has a file called "jabberd.rc" that can be copied
to /etc/init.d directory; it controls the startup of various Jabber
components. Is there any means to add the debugging flag to this script
so that debugging information is written to the logfiles?

I know you can start the service in debug mode (jabberd -D), but I
cannot figure out how to enable it via this script. Any ideas?

Jeff

"This email (including any attachments) is confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy, use, disclose, distribute or rely
on the information contained in it.  If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the
email from your system.  Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to
this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to
you.  Lend Lease does not guarantee that this email or the attachment(s)
are unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other defects. Lend Lease
may monitor incoming and outgoing emails for compliance with its Email
Policy.  Please note that our servers may not be located in your country."