[jadmin] s2s only vs scalabe and clustered network

Paolo Perazzo paolo_perazzo at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:55:18 CDT 2005

I agree with your comment: in fact I mentioned scalable (i.e. s2s) AND
clustered solution vs s2s only. I wasn't implying on not relying on s2s: the
mentioned Pampero (Jive) and ejabberd both already supports s2s...
Probably a better way to put this question would have been "what are the
negative implications of relying on s2s only?"
Regards