[jadmin] Jabberd 2 and Share Contacts

Joshua joshua.waddell at hxti.com
Fri Oct 28 07:54:25 CDT 2005

Eduardo,

I had the same problem last night.  What I did was make a populate
script the UGLY way.  I only have 8 users so i made one version and then
made 7 more files and sed'ed them to replace names.  It works for
pgsql.  You may have to modify it for mysql.  and let me repeat:  this
is UGLY!.

I expect that if I cannot find a script to admin these tables
roster-items and roster-groups I will have to write one, but this was a
quick and dirty (and did I mention UGLY) fix.  Still, the syntax is
right and it works.

http://illegitimis-nil-carborundum.com/rosterize.yourself.pgsql

[You'll have to

$psql jabberdb < rosterize.yourself.pgsql

of course.]

Joshua