[jadmin] Re: jabberd2 and pam auth on debian

Étienne Bersac bersace at laposte.net
Fri Oct 28 08:05:25 CDT 2005

Hello,

Thank you.

> Is the user who runs jabberd2 ('jabber' on my Debian systems)
Okay, i thought it was jabberd2, but adding jabber to shadow seems to
solve the problem.

Now the problem is not the authentification, but the session creation.
The sm process is unable to create the session.

I solve also a problem with the sm storage backend (a mis configuration
of postgresql).

Thanks you very much, everything work fine :)

--
Ce serait dommage que l'homme ne soit qu'un animal qui ait la malchance
de savoir qu'il en est un, par hasard.