[jadmin] Jabberd 2 and Share Contacts

Steve Ramage jadminspammedme at sjrx.net
Sat Oct 29 04:45:10 CDT 2005

I'm to lazy to find the post, I wish someone would wiki it on the
jabberd2 site, but I'm too lazy.

I made a patch for jabberd2 mysql storage, that allows for global
contact lists. Basically  you edit storage_mysql.c and
'`collection-owner`='string to be global' to the body of the where
clause, and recompile.

Look in the archives tho, most of the previous times I'll post it.