[jadmin] Jabber2 better than jabber1.4.x at recuperating lost peers?

Fernando Medina fmedina at grupo-uno.com
Wed Sep 13 12:30:32 CDT 2006

You are right, I meant migrate to jabberd2.  The question still stands,
anyone out there with unstable links able to verify that one jabber
server handles lost peers better than jabberd 1.4.3?

thanks,

--
Fernando Medina, Jr.
fmedina at grupo-uno.com
Grupo Financiero Uno

Fingerprint: CF63 897D A843 2919 FEF4 B0CE 2B3C 7266 AC49 E86A