[jadmin] Jabber2 better than jabber1.4.x at recuperating lost peers?

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Wed Sep 13 12:40:46 CDT 2006

Hi Fernando!

Fernando Medina schrieb:
> You are right, I meant migrate to jabberd2.  The question still stands,
> anyone out there with unstable links able to verify that one jabber
> server handles lost peers better than jabberd 1.4.3?

jabberd14 1.4.3 has some problems with s2s, that's true. It got better
with 1.4.4 but is still not perfect. The upcoming next release of
jabberd14 will further improve s2s stability.

But for now I have to admit, that other servers might be better in s2s
performance, that jabberd14. - I am working on it.

Tot kijk
     Matthias

--
Matthias Wimmer      Fon +49-700 77 00 77 70
Züricher Str. 243    Fax +49-89 95 89 91 56