[jadmin] new member (help needed)

ALI BAYO midnniht at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 11:31:51 CDT 2006

 Hello,

firstly, i want to say hello to  all members. i just recently joined jabber  as i found the connection between  members intense and very productive. I'll like to introduce myself as midnniht.

i just downloaded the 'WILDFIRE'  instant mesage program from sf.net, but as i'm new to this whole thing, i  tried several ways to get the program running on my small home network but was unsuccessful. i dont seem to understand where to begin and since there are several downloads i dont know which one to begin with and how to get it installed. i'm running win Xp on my computer. if any one can help with some directions will be appreciated.

thanks!