[jadmin] jabber.org advertizing non-existant disco features

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Wed Sep 20 13:12:48 CDT 2006

Hi Peter!

Peter Saint-Andre schrieb:
>> In addition the namespace "ejabberd:config" seems to be dangerous (as
>> "ejabberd" is not a registered URI prefix with the IANA).
> I don't know that it's dangerous. After all, "jabber:" is not registered
> with the IANA, either. :-)

Maybe I should tell what I mean with "dangerous": I think that care
should be taken, that developpers should not start to define namespaces
using non-existant prefixes. The same as we always objected, if somebody
proposed a protocol to use a "jabber:"-namespace.

Tot kijk
    Matthias

--
Matthias Wimmer      Fon +49-700 77 00 77 70
Züricher Str. 243    Fax +49-89 95 89 91 56