[jadmin] myjabber.net

Stephen Lee srlee at 6cachet.com
Tue Dec 11 17:40:48 CST 2007

Due to circumstances beyond my control the websites were pulled offline
without any notice, I am truly sorry there was no notice and I apologize for
any inconvenience.

I have launched a new website that is in no way related to myJabber or any
other corporation and have an XMPP server running as well. I have open
sourced the code for the IM client as well so feel free to download it or
use the server.

I know this does not make up for those of you that lost all your contacts
but it was the best I could do.

The new website is at http://www.newmajik.com and the server is running at
newmajik.com with the normal XMPP ports.

I'd like to thank all the dedicated users of myJabber for the years of
support.

srlee