[jadmin] File transfer with Jabber

Alejandro Cabrera Obed acabrera at sintys.gov.ar
Thu Dec 13 12:56:35 CST 2007

Dear all, I have a Jabberd2 server which was configured following the
official howto...it works OK in port SSl (TCP/5223).

I'm using the PSI clients and now I want to use file transfer among
users. Some users are behind a firewall so I need a solution. In the PSI
settings they talk about a proxy, but I don't know if the jabberd2 can
act like a proxy or I can use a HTTP proxy like Squid.

Please can you tell me what they mean with a file transfer proxy ????
Because I have to build my own one in this case.

Thanks a lot

Alejandro