[jadmin] c2s not listening on port 5222

Grzegorz Maciejewski greg at r.ehion.com
Thu Oct 4 04:47:56 CDT 2007

That would explain the problem, but syslog does not contain any records
from jaber at all. There are only some standard entries from jabber in

I use cyrus on my system, but during the first compilation jabber
complained about missing gsasl, so I simply installed it. Is it possible
force it to use cyrus instead ? I would be happy to get rid of gsasl.