[jadmin] trusted federation

Stian B. Barmen stian at barmen.nu
Fri Jan 18 04:11:01 CST 2008

I welcome this idea very much. All since my first Jabber server installation
a few years back I have been requiring encrypted connections from my clients
to the server. The first time ejabberd supported s2s certificates I
installed it, though it seemed kinda useless since so many servers does not
use it.

4th of January I am ready! Lets do it!

For your information, even though I have been requiring SSL or TLS for all
this time I have 5000 registered users on a small Norwegian server, with
300-400 active users each day. I think I have only had a few issues with
users running Psi that did not understand how to configure their client.

The time is right, and yes, the day has come and gone somewhat. Lets catch

Best regards
Stian B. Barmen