[jadmin] PAM Authentication

Bob Larsen bob at bryanramey.com
Mon Jan 21 08:07:46 CST 2008

I have altered the c2s.xml and commented out all non-plain mechanisms for authentication.  As I was only connecting with SSL, I believe the plain mechanism was being used already.

No change in behavior.

The other two items on the checklist appear to only apply when nusing pam to authenticate against /etc/shadow.
I am authenticating against winbind.
I know I can authenticate using kinit (also authenticates against winbind) as a non root user.

Just tot be sure, I modified my init script to run the daemons as root.

Again no change in behavior.

thanks

Bob Larsen
Bryan D Ramey and Associates