[JDEV] suggestions for java libraries for java-jabber edge server

Pär-Ola Zander languster at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:32:46 CST 2001

I'm going to start developing a client in java. I've briefly checked out the
different java libraries out there. Which one do you guys recommend? My goal
is (if possible) to make a Jabber edge server, i.e each application should
be able to act like a jabber server, like Gillmor briefly mentioned in an
Jabberbeans looked nice, but it was half a year since the last update...

Anybody who have any suggestions? I would very much appreiciate to come in
contact with someone with the same ideas.

Jab on,