[JDEV] sending/receiving arbitrary XML content with Net::Jabber

Jan Peter Hecking jhecking at netgaroo.com
Fri Dec 28 08:14:48 CST 2001

does someone know whether it is possible to send/receive arbitrary XML
content with Net::Jabber? I am using Jabber to send RDF (Resource
Description Format) content between clients and would like to use
Net::Jabber for that purpose. I can get the received RDF content using
the GetXML method but unfortunately there is no equivalent SetXML
method. And I can't use the Net::Jabber::X extension mechanisms via
DefineNamespace since I don't know a priori what Namespaces the RDF
content might contain.

Anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

Jan Peter Hecking                     jhecking at netgaroo.com
University of Rostock        Department of Computer Science
Web: http://jhecking.netgaroo.com, http://news.netgaroo.com