[JDEV] RE: Register a transport

Luis Casadesus lcasadesus at colombus.cu
Tue Jun 12 15:06:39 CDT 2001

I now receive the response from the server with the jabber:iq:register, but
this don't fire the OnJabberIQ event, there are to do something more?

I'm attempting to register a transport, programming in VBasic, with
This is part of the code:

Dim TempAgent As JabberAgentItem
Set TemAgent = JJabberSession.Agents.FindJID(Agents(index))
TempAgent.GetRegister JJabberSession.MyJID

And send the xml message:

<iq type="get" id=MyJID to="yahoo.jabber.org">

but I don't receive the server response like indicate the jabber programmers