[JDEV] Strange behaviour with admin messages

DJ Adams dj.adams at pobox.com
Tue Jun 26 11:51:18 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 05:22:40PM +0200, Riviere Stéphane wrote:
> Hi,
> I configured an admin (the same for read and write) and noticed the
> following thing :
> when sending a message to the admin I get an error message AND the normal
> auto-reply message.
> The admin receives the message twice.

the admin user receives the message twice because you've defined
him twice (once for read, once for write) - the <write/> is a
superset of <read/> and you only need to define the user in
<write/> if you want him to have both read and write admin powers.

And you get the error messages because of a bug, which I submitted
a patch for a while ago: