[JDEV] The Important Things

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Jan 10 10:10:31 CST 2002

This is the piece (http/wcs + mod_jabber) that we've talked about moving
over to the Apache project -- see the logs from yesterday's meeting:

IMHO moving this code under the Apache umbrella would speed up development
immeasurably and help us quickly develop web interfaces to Jabber, thus
getting around those pecky firewalls. :)

Peter Saint-Andre
email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
web: http://www.saint-andre.com/