[jdev] Query

kavitha e kavi_el at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 04:13:34 CST 2004

Thanks Edrin

I tried XCD but it is only for windows systems, i need
it for Linux.

My problem is that i should  create a client
application which access jabber server using xml.

And i am finding that there is no option given to
download any code lib. I dont know where to click to
get those.

I need step by step details of how to access server,
what server to download, what should i use to access
the server?

I went thru protocols, but still i am finding it
difficult.

Can anyone help me about this?

I will be very greatful them..

Regards