[jdev] Re: s2s TLS+SASL?

Gaston Dombiak gaston at jivesoftware.com
Fri Sep 2 14:53:43 CDT 2005

Hey Peter,

We are now adding TLS and SASL support to Jive Messenger but our first
version will target c2s. Anyway, c2s and s2s share a lot of code in common
so it won't take long until we add support for s2s. We still don't have any
formal timeframe for s2s+TLS+SASL but I would say that it may be implemented
in a month or so depending on the project priorities.

  -- Gato

news:4318A578.8080708 at jabber.org...