[Jingle] Jingle To Sip translation issues.

Akito Nozaki akito at tanoshi.net
Tue Dec 6 18:32:38 CST 2005

List,

I've put in some thoughts about Jingle to SIP translation for starter.

>From what I've read, I have come to a conclusion that Jingle to SIP
translation is a very complicated process.

I made a visual representation of Jingle to SIP call flow at the
following link. I also point out some problems that I see in the
translation.

http://www.tanoshi.net/jabber/jingle_to_sip.txt

I just wanted to point this out since one of the pointer of jingle was
translating to other formats.

I will be putting some thoughts gather for Jingle to SIP translation to
see if I see any potential problems.

If I missed something in jingle, please let me know so I can update my
note.

Thanks
Akito