[Jingle] First mingle XEP draft available.

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 12:56:23 CST 2008

As some of you might already know, we've been working on extending Jingle
and xmpp MUCs to allow for audio/video conferences. We've finished the first
draft of a mingle XEP[0], which has been sent to XMPP Extensions Editor, and
have a simple, but working test client. There is still quite some work to do,
but we think we have a nice start.

For more information see the mingle wiki at
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Mingle.

  Sjoerd

0: Mingle xep: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/mingle/mingle.html
--
If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do
have a problem.