[Jingle] jingle summit/hackfest?

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Sun Sep 21 09:57:13 CDT 2008

Sorry for breaking this thread up, but I wasn't subcscribed when the
original post arrived.

> If people were interested in such an event I'd be willing for Collabora
> to look at organising the initial event, maybe here in Cambridge, and
> try and arrange some sponsorship for venue and travel accomodation as
> needed (or even sponsor a little from Collabora),

I would definitely be interested in participating for Psi, as we are
in the process of implementing Jingle ourselves. As a bonus, we are
planning on using farsight, so that would make it even more useful.

As for location: Cambridge works for me.

cheers,
Remko