[Jingle] Flash Client for webchat

arv arv.3g8pln at no-mx.jabberforum.org
Wed Sep 24 06:42:09 CDT 2008

Hello everyone,

i'm totally new 2 jabber. i'v setup openfire and used the jeti client
with it. My client wants to use flash to develop a chat application with
video. Iv tried xiffian but connection to the server fails. I also need
to restrict presence information or some users. Can anyone direct me as
to how to start and how this can be done? Has anyone used the as3xmpp
libraries or xiff libraries?

While browsing i have got the impression that jingle does not implement
sending of video stream, but is only used for the signalling. Is that
correct? if so, how do i send a video stream using jingle and jabber?

any help will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Arv.

--