[mobile] SyncML

Claude Kawa claude.kawa at oz.com
Fri Aug 8 14:24:16 CDT 2008

About SyncML documentation, here is a primer:
http://www.openmobilealliance.org/Technical/release_program/docs/SyncML_
Primer/V1_0-20080331-A/OMA-WP-SyncML_Primer-20080331-A.pdf

And here are the latest specs:

http://www.openmobilealliance.org/Technical/release_program/SyncML_v121A
.aspx

http://www.openmobilealliance.org/Technical/release_program/ds_v12.aspx

SyncML is under OMA (Open Mobile Alliance) responsibility.

Claude